ATC is a dynamic, entrepreneurial, innovative corporation operating at the leading edge of technology. Our company successfully supports the nuclear, industrial, and aerospace marketplaces.
At ATC, we understand that our employees are our greatest asset. We search for experienced, innovative professionals who are looking for challenging careers.
Please see our listings below to join our growing team:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Contacts suppliers to purchase assigned materials and commodities for assigned MRO -may include one or more of the following items – electrical, mechanical, chemical, safety supplies, etc.
- Issues Requests for Quotes (RFQ's) and enters necessary purchasing data into the company's ERP system to include the following; purchasing information, material requirements, shipping information, delivery dates, expediting options, and other related information.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for assigned Customers, and manages day-to-day supplier relationships
- Works with the Expediting function to ensure customers are advised of shipment updates for procured materials/commodities
- Communicates necessary information to Customers to include inventory availability, shipment information, and pricing
- Monitors contract compliance with all agreements in assigned commodities
- Works with suppliers on various procurement related activities including pricing and spend.
- Supports departmental projects/initiatives such as strategic sourcing, policy & process reviews, maintenance of item/ vendor databases, and assigned reporting functions.
- Minimum 3+ years of related purchasing experience.
- A degree in business or technical discipline is preferred, however experience will be weighed heavily when assessing candidacy for the position.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must – Must possess the ability to communicate/interact with all levels of management, as well as customers and vendors alike
- Ability to enter data efficiently and accurately into a company’s ERP or inventory system.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on MS Excel. Must have the ability to conduct detailed analysis relative to procurement spend for customers and vendors alike. Provide strategic input and recommendations relative to procurement spend and supplier base.
ATC offers a competitive salary and strong benefits program. We offer a work environment where achievements will be recognized. Please email your resume and salary requirements to our HR Department to firstname.lastname@example.org
» Business Analyst position in our Pompano Beach, Florida facility to analyze, interpretation and offer recommendations for improvement related to Order Fulfillment, Expediting, On Time Delivery, Inventory Management and other metrics. Prepare reports, documents and presentations showing clear business and/or continuous improvement opportunities and articulate/present such opportunities to key Divisional leadership. Candidate must have a min. of two years of experience in Procurement, Purchasing, Logistics in the Aviation / Aerospace industry and a BA in Business Management, Finance or Accounting. Please email resumes at email@example.com