ATC Aerospace is the exclusive full service provider for aftermarket and production parts in the Aerospace Industry. United Technologies Corporation and Lockheed Martin are two of our key clients, partnering with ATC Aerospace to improve their "bottom line" results.
A few key facts about ATC Aerospace:
- Since 2002, we have averaged a 30% annual growth
- Parts currently under management: 26,538
- Parts currently stocked: 23,161
- Parts listed on Inventory Locator Service: 17,358
- Parts on 100+ applications in commercial, military and general aviation
- Shipment lines in last 12 months: 24,515
- Shipments to 1,576 customers in 638 cities worldwide
- Sourcing from 1,535 suppliers (domestic & international)
- Warehouse space: 92,000 sq. ft.
- Leadership team with over 150+ years of combined aviation experience
- Commercial Programs - we will help you to better manage your parts that are out of production and represent the slow to no turn inventories generally associated with older operating aircraft models.
- Our service necessity is totally designed to meet the needs of our customers and clients. These services could include: SCM planning, sourcing, inventory management, warehousing and distribution for new or used inventories; Material Management kitting, demand forecasting, inventory optimization and disposition. This could be based on either our purchase of your inventory or consignment of new or used products
- Military Programs - initiated in 2006, we have added the ability to support critical source controlled military spare parts requirements for both aircraft and ground support related defense platforms.
- Our manufacturing supplier base, currently in development, provides for a win-win opportunity to sustained growth and product line expansion in meeting the needs of the various USA & FMS military sectors.
- If you have concerns working effectively within the defense supply chain and obtaining specific pre-bid part number pre-qualifications, please call us for a detailed military programs overview.
- Consulting Services - customer retention is the key for any business to survive. Quality Assurance drives that retention process.
- If you have concerns about your quality, manufacturing or technology practices; failed an internal or external audit; or if you are concerned about the FAA requirements or processes, please contact us.
- We have a highly-experienced employee base and often have our consultant group work closely with them to solve complex customer issues.
Don't risk losing your valuable customer base. ATC Aerospace Consulting Services can help.
Terms & Conditions