Industrial and Marine
For more than 25 years, IMD has successfully supported the military depots and shipyards. IMD is a "Gold Medal" Government recognized organization as a result of meeting stringent quality and delivery requirements established by the U.S. Defense Logistics Agency. We are a Small Business Concern.
- Sourcing Services - we focus on supporting all the U.S. Government stocking supply depots, Northrop Grumman Newport News Shipyard, Maersk Lines, A.P. Moeller, and many others. We are experts at successfully delivering a wide variety of products to meet all of our customer's spare parts needs. Direct Sales & Distribution Services - focuses on spare parts solutions for OEM's selling to the Military. Our goal is to increase our client's sales to the Military by focusing on a strategy of winning Government bids. IMD is a recognized spare parts supplier of GE, Dresser-Rand, Dewey Electronics, and many other marine manufacturers.
Our Contract Services Programs successfully delivers this service, as described below:
Contract Services Program Framework:
- IMD performs extensive data analysis - we review data to determine trends; win/loss, on time quote delivery, pricing, and other metrics. We recommend potential stocking levels and appropriate price points.
- IMD develops extensive pricing catalog - we work with our clients to establish a catalog to increase efficiency in the quoting process
- IMD responds to RFQ's, issues quotes, and fulfills sales orders - we manage all inquiries through the order and remittance process
- IMD delivers focused business development activities - ATC's dedicated sales force is knowledgeable in the Federal Government procurement system.
- IMD provides its clients with Key indicators / Monthly Reports - managing key metrics
Terms & Conditions