Asset Investment Recovery
Asset Investment Recovery offers an innovative, proven, self-financing process to reduce inactive/excess inventory, thus improving our client's financial results. Our clients such as GE have benefited from outsourcing this service to ATC resulting in reduced financial write downs and reserves, incremental sales and income and improved customer service.
Your company can benefit from our services if you are confronted with any or all of the following inventory issues:
- Pressure to reduce inventory, reserves or both
- Significant amount of superseded/older design parts
- Inventory team focused on other priorities
- Increasing levels of slow turn/excess inventory
- Pressure to reduce staff
- Inability to hire staff
- Need for incremental sales/income
- Our fees are covered by the margin generated through incremental sales, thus no out of pocket costs
Some Details on our Programs:
- Consulting Program - As part of ATC's Asset Investment Recovery service expertise, we focus on reducing our client's slow-moving, inactive and excess parts inventory. Our team consists of highly-experienced personnel that are knowledgeable about your parts business. Our unique approach delivers re-deployment efficiency utilizing advanced engineering services.
- Excess and Obsolete Program - With ATC's Excess and Obsolete (E&O) deployment skills, we will help unlock the value of our client's inventory. In fact, we've shown several clients over the years that asset transformation not only increases cash flow, but also increases sales, margins, and improves customer satisfaction. Our clients' benefits include parts availability, tax advantages, and cash royalty payments.
Phone: (201) 804-6207