ATC's Turbine Division is an authorized GE distributor for Single Stage Industrial and Marine Turbine parts, as well as other hard-to-find mechanical and electrical aftermarket parts. ATC provides value-added services including spare parts inventory and outage planning, spare parts supply chain management, and application engineering.
Our responsibilities as GE's distributor are to service your aftermarket needs which include the following:
- Parts Outage Planning
- Parts Identification
- Parts Expediting
- Quote and Order Entry
- Recommended parts list
- Inventory evaluation and recommendations
- Centralized inventory for short cycle and to back-up the inventory you carry
- History of prior sales to other customers for emergency needs
- Determination of Conversions, Modifications and Updates that can be made on your turbine to improve performance
- Interaction with GE to provide services and service shop work as required
Information on the Turbines we support:
- Single Stage Turbines - we support the worldwide aftermarket parts needs of General Electric Single Stage Steam Turbines. These turbines are located in numerous industrial plants throughout the world driving compressors, pumps, fans, paper machines, Gas Turbine starters/helpers and other mechanical equipment. These include petrochemical, refinery, pipeline, pulp and paper, steel, sugar, food products and other industrial applications.
- Multi Stage Turbines - ATC has entered into a new distributor agreement with the General Electric Company (GE), whereby ATC will serve as GE's Aftermarket Parts representative for a select portion of the steam turbine fleet in North America. This agreement covers approximately 870 mechanical drive and medium steam units in the Industrial and Utility industries. ATC has successfully served this marketplace for GE in the past, and ATC is very excited to take on these responsibilities again.
- Commercial Marine Turbines - we support the GE Marine Main-Propulsion Steam Turbines and Ships Service Turbine Generator (SSTG) sets which are used on LNG Tankers, Oil Tankers, MSC and Cruise ships worldwide. The propulsion turbines consist of a high-pressure turbine and a low-pressure turbine located side-by-side. Our satisfied customer list includes many commercial marine ship owners and management firms.
Terms & Conditions